Interview by Mike Pink, Staff Reporter
Q&A with Ally Pink, senior on varsity gymnastics
1. What’s your favorite movie?
“A Night at the Roxbury.”
2. What’s your favorite song?
“Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down.”
3. Jeans or sweats?
4. Where are you going to college next year?
“I’m hoping to go up to University of Minnesota.”
5. How long have you been doing gymnastics?
“I’ve been in gymnastics for about 13 years.”
6. What events are you in?
“I do all around. That includes vault, bars, beam and floor.”
7. Which one is your favorite?
“Floor is my favorite.”
8. What makes you love gymnastics so much?
“I love the feeling of flying through the air doing tricks. It’s not something most people can do so it makes me feel special.”
9. Which year of high school was your best? (Performance wise)
“My best year, so far, is my senior year. I have stronger skills and am more consistent during meets with my performances.”
10. What do you expect from the team this season?
“I expect a little improvement from last year concerning our place in conference, and overall just getting stronger as a team.”