Q&A with Cameron Decoursey, senior on track
Interview by Mike Pink, Staff Reporter
1. What’s your favorite pump up song?
“Lose Yourself, by Eminem”
2. Who is your favorite athlete?
3. Who do you have winning the NCAA tournament this year?
4. Do you have a pre-meet ritual?
“I love to joke around with my teammates to relieve stress.”
5. What are your best events?
“My best events are the 200 meter and the 400 meter dash.”
6. Do you plan on running track in college?
“I plan on running at the Naval Academy (Annapolis, Maryland) if I get in.”
7. What do you expect from yourself this season?
“I personally want to qualify and place at state.”
8. How happy are you with your progression as a runner from freshman year until now?
“I’m mostly happy, relaxed, and I understand what it means to contend at the higher level.”